- Our Practices
- Medical Services
- Health Resources
- Meet Our Providers
- About InterMed
We specialize in comprehensive medical dermatology for adults and children, as well as dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology.
Areas of special interest include:
· Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, including Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgery when appropriate
· Evaluation of dysplastic nevi (atypical moles)
· Treatment of psoriasis, including phototherapy and biological therapeutics
· Treatment of cysts, warts, and other cutaneous infections
· Treatment of eczema and other forms of dermatitis
· Management of acne and rosacea
Our dermatologists also provide cosmetic services, including Botox and various chemical peels.
We have four Board certified Dermatologists, including a Fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgeon.
The American Academy of Dermatology, founded in 1939, is the largest, most influential and most representative dermatology group in the United States. With a membership of more than 19,000, it represents virtually all practicing dermatologists in the United States, as well as a growing number of international dermatologists.
To become a “Fellow” of this Academy, a dermatologist must successfully complete a 4-year post graduate training program and pass a rigorous examination administered by the American Board of Dermatology. Only board-certified dermatologists by the American Board of Dermatology or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons are granted this privilege.
All of our dermatologists are Fellows of the American Academy of Dermatology.
100 Foden Road W., Suite 203
South Portland, ME 04106
Phone: (207) 523-3900
Fax: (207) 523-8593
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.