We value our providers and staff members as our most critical resource. If you are a conscientious individual who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, we would like to learn more about you.
Designated as a Best Place to Work in Maine, we are seeking patient-focused professionals who are passionate about providing care without compromise, with a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
Learn more about our featured job: Clinical Care Representative on our Central Intake team.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- 21-31 paid days off per year
- Seven paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Profit sharing plan
- Various opportunities for discounts with area businesses
Contact us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply for positions or send resumes through email.
Our EEO Policy
InterMed is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Moving to Maine? Learn more about our great state.
InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.