Free Medicare 101 educational session
Whether you’re new to Medicare coverage or already have a Medicare plan, you’ve probably realized there are many options to choose from. Open enrollment began October 15 and ends December 7.
We can help answer your questions about Medicare. Topics and questions:
- What is Medicare? Who is eligible?
- What benefits does traditional Medicare cover?
- Learn about Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) and D (prescription drug) plans and what they cover.
- Learn about Medicare Supplement/Medigap plans and what they cover.
- Things to consider when choosing coverage.
We are offering free, 90-minute, educational sessions.
Please choose one that works for you:
- November 4, at 2:00pm or 5:30pm
All sessions will be held at:
Embassy Suites Hotel (by the airport)
1050 Westbrook Street, Portland, ME 04102
Masks are required and social distancing guidelines will be followed
Representatives from participating Medicare Advantage plans will be in attendance to answer questions and provide enrollment materials.
- Light refreshments will be served
- Plenty of free parking
To attend this free program, please email Medicare101@intermed.com.
- Please provide your name, email address and date & time of the session you wish to attend.
If you are unable to attend one of the educational sessions sponsored by InterMed or wish to speak directly to a representative from the Part C plans InterMed accepts, below is the contact information for each plan.
Cindy Cogswell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Bogner, email@example.com
Martin’s Point Generations Advantage
Michael Tillery, firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 252-8518
Terrence Knight email@example.com (207) 233-8960
Jay Ball, firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 838-7444
UnitedHeaIthcare Medicare Solutions
Kevin Ouellette email@example.com (603) 231-1688