Questions about Medicare?
Free Medicare Educational Sessions
Whether you’re new to Medicare coverage or already have a Medicare plan, you’ve probably realized there are many options to choose from.
Medicare Advantage open enrollment begins October 15 and ends December 7. We can help answer your questions about Medicare.
Topics and questions that will be covered include:
- What is Medicare? Who is eligible?
- What benefits does traditional Medicare cover?
- Learn about Medicare Parts C (Medicare Advantage) and D (prescription drug) plans and what they cover.
- Learn about Medicare Supplement/Medigap plans and what they cover.
- Things to consider when choosing coverage
Choose one of our free, 90-minute educational sessions.
- Wednesday, October 28 at 2:00pm or 5:30pm
- Tuesday, November 10 at 2:00pm or 5:30pm
All sessions will be held via Zoom Webinar.
A link for the webinar will be sent to the email used to register about a week prior to the webinar..
Online at www.trumba.com/calendar/intermed
Questions about our Medicare sessions? Call (207) 523-3638
Medicare Advantage plan representatives
Representatives from participating Medicare Advantage plans will be participating to answer questions:
- If you are unable to attend one of the educational sessions sponsored by InterMed or wish to speak directly to a representative from the Part C plans InterMed accepts, below is the contact information for each plan.
Martin’s Point Generations Advantage
Michael Tillery, firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 252-8518
Terrence Knight Terrence.email@example.com, (207) 253-8960 or Online at: medicare.martinspoint.org