We’re asking visitors to cover nose and mouth
New data suggests that covering your nose and mouth will decrease the spread of Coronavirus from infected people who do not have symptoms.
We are asking everyone who enters our sites to voluntarily cover their nose and mouth. You can do this with a scarf, a homemade cloth mask, or your own surgical grade mask.
We will still check your temperature when you enter our building.
You’ll see our staff wearing masks at all times, to protect our patients and each other.
Please remember to:
- Wash your hands often.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve or tissue, not your hands.
- Practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet between you and others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (like your cell phone) and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have a fever.