InterMed is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic with the safety of patient and staff our top priority.
These steps help keep you and your family healthy:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask when you leave home.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always use soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands. Or use a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (like your cell phone) and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Good hand washing remains one of the best way to prevent yourself from becoming ill. But what is the best way to wash your hands? Check out these videos:
- CDC Corona Virus Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease Information for Travelers
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- Information on COVID-19 and Pregnant Women and Children
COVID Antibody IgG, CPT 86769 (test for presence of antibodies): $45
Lab blood draw fee 36415: $9
Prices are before insurance. Check with your insurance carrier for coverage details.