Seasonal flu & COVID vaccines
Vaccines are available by appointment at the InterMed vaccine clinic or through your primary care provider. The clinic opens for the season Sept. 6. We expect to receive pediatric flu vaccine in mid-September.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommends that:
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive an annual flu vaccine.
- Use this interactive CDC guide to determine what COVID-19 vaccine you are due for.
Please discuss any vaccine concerns with your physician before vaccination.
Vaccines InterMed provides:
- COVID vaccines for InterMed patients 6 months and older.
- Boosters for InterMed patients who meet criteria. To learn more visit CDC: COVID-19 Booster Shots
- InterMed will be able to offer the newest COVID boosters as they are made available to us. These updated, bivalent boosters were made to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant. Please check back for details on our availability.
- Please note that as of Aug. 31, the monovalent mRNA COVID vaccines are no longer authorized by the FDA as booster doses for individuals 12 years of age and older
- Flu vaccines for InterMed patients age 6 months and older. (We expect to receive pediatric flu vaccine in mid-September)
Bring to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Signed Consent & Administration Form for first dose appointments only. Download, print, and sign prior to arrival.
- Your insurance card or Traditional Medicare ID (the red, white and blue card).
- There is no charge to patients for the COVID vaccine or its administration. For more information on how COVID vaccines are billed, visit our Coronavirus (COVID) FAQ Page
- Your COVID-19 vaccination card or other proof of vaccination if your appointment is for a second or third dose.
- Your EpiPen if you typically carry one.
Bring to your flu vaccine appointment:
- Your insurance card.
- Contact your health insurance provider to learn how your plan covers flu vaccine and vaccine administration fees.