Seasonal flu & COVID vaccines
Our seasonal vaccine clinic closed Friday, Dec. 9, 2022. Vaccines continue to be available through your primary care provider.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommends that:
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive an annual flu vaccine.
- Use this interactive CDC guide to determine what COVID-19 vaccine you are due for.
Please discuss any vaccine concerns with your physician before vaccination.
Vaccines InterMed provides:
- COVID vaccines for InterMed patients 6 months and older.
- Boosters for InterMed patients who meet criteria. To learn more visit CDC: COVID-19 Booster Shots
- InterMed is able to offer the updated, bivalent COVID boosters to patients 12 years and older.
- InterMed will be able to offer the newly approved bivalent boosters to patients 5-11 years old as they are made available to us. Please check back for details on availability.
- Please note that as of Oct. 12, the monovalent mRNA COVID vaccines are no longer authorized by the FDA as booster doses for individuals 5 years and older
- Flu vaccines for InterMed patients age 6 months and older.
Bring to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Signed Consent & Administration Form for first dose appointments only. Download, print, and sign prior to arrival.
- Your insurance card or Traditional Medicare ID (the red, white and blue card).
- There is no charge to patients for the COVID vaccine or its administration. For more information on how COVID vaccines are billed, visit our Coronavirus (COVID) FAQ Page
- Your COVID-19 vaccination card or other proof of vaccination if your appointment is for a second or third dose.
- Your EpiPen if you typically carry one.
Bring to your flu vaccine appointment:
- Your insurance card.
- Contact your health insurance provider to learn how your plan covers flu vaccine and vaccine administration fees.