Seasonal flu & COVID vaccines
Vaccines are available through your InterMed physician. Please call our office to schedule your vaccine.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends that:
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive a COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible
- Everyone age 6 months and older receive an annual flu vaccine.
- Use this interactive CDC guide to determine what COVID-19 vaccine you are due for.
Please discuss any vaccine concerns with your physician before vaccination.
- COVID vaccines for InterMed patients age 6 months and older.
- Boosters for InterMed patients who meet criteria. To learn more visit CDC: COVID-19 Booster Shots
- Flu vaccines for InterMed patients age 6 months and older.
Bring to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Signed Consent & Administration Form for first dose appointments only. Download, print, and sign prior to arrival.
- Your insurance card or Traditional Medicare ID (the red, white, and blue card).
- There is no charge to patients for the COVID vaccine or its administration. For more information on how COVID vaccines are billed, visit our Coronavirus (COVID) FAQ Page
- Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card or other proof of vaccination if your appointment is for a second or third dose.
- Your EpiPen if you typically carry one.
Bring to your flu vaccine appointment:
- Signed Consent & Administration Form. Download, print, and sign prior to arrival.
- Your insurance card.
- Contact your health insurance provider to learn how your plan covers flu vaccine and vaccine administration fees.