Join a great team!
Wednesday, June 23, 4 – 6 pm
100 Gannett Drive, South Portland
We value our providers and staff members as our most critical resource. If you are a conscientious individual who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment, we would like to learn more about you.
We are seeking patient-focused professionals who are passionate about providing care without compromise, with a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- 21-31 paid days off per year
- Seven paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Tuition and Training Reimbursement
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Profit sharing plan
- Various opportunities for discounts with area businesses
Our EEO Policy
InterMed is an equal opportunity workplace and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Moving to Maine? Learn more about our great state.
InterMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.