MyInterMed Patient Portal
MyInterMed is a secure, web-based program that allows you to communicate directly with your care team about non-urgent matters at your convenience.
It directly connects you to portions of your electronic medical record, the same used by your physician.
Log in: MyInterMed Username Recovery or Password Reset
MyInterMed gives you access to:
- Appointments: Request and keep track of appointments
- Lab Results: Access and view lab results
- Medications: Request prescription refills
- Medical Records: View your personal health record
- Education: Receive educational materials
- Messages: Send & receive messages from your care team
- Reminders: Receive health reminders
- Demographic Information: Update personal information
- Referrals: View & request referrals
- Immunizations: View your immunization history
The following videos can help you sign up for and use MyInterMed:
- Requesting an account
- Logging in for the first time
- Navigating the portal: How to view important information — including your personal health record, visit summaries and lab/imaging results — or request/cancel appointments, message your care team, fill out questionnaires before your visit and much more.
MyInterMed accessible via app
After setting up your account, download the free “Healow” app or “Healow Kids” app to access portions of your electronic medical record on the go.
- Patients 18 and older can access MyInterMed and the “Healow” app for adults.
- The MyInterMed portal and “Healow Kids” app are available for parents of children under age 13.
Are you looking for something else?
- Trouble accessing your existing MyInterMed account? Call (207) 774-5816, Option 4 to speak with a Patient Services Representative.
- MyInterMed functions best when viewing in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Online Bill Pay
- Interested in becoming a new patient?
- Contact us.