MyInterMed Patient Portal
MyInterMed is a secure, web-based program that allows you to communicate directly with your care team about non-urgent matters at your convenience.
It directly connects you to portions of your electronic medical record, the same used by your physician.
You can view lab results, request an appointment, view current medications, access and print immunization records, request prescription refills and more!
Not sure if you have an account? Click “Log In” and then “Trouble logging in” below the password prompt.
MyInterMed gives you access to:
- Appointments: Request and keep track of appointments
- Lab Results: Access and view lab results
- Medications: Request prescription refills
- Medical Records: View your personal health record
- Education: Receive educational materials
- Messages: Send & receive messages from your care team
- Reminders: Receive health reminders
- Demographic Information: Update personal information
- Referrals: View & request referrals
- Immunizations: View your immunization history
After setting up your account, download the free “Healow” app or “Healow Kids” app — available for Apple and Android phones
- Patients 18 and older can access MyInterMed and the “Healow” app for adults.
- The MyInterMed portal and “Healow Kids” app are available for parents of children under age 13.