MaineHealth Clinical Data Repository
What is MaineHealth Clinical Data Repository?
The CDR (Clinical Data Repository) is a secure central location that houses electronic patient information. Your healthcare provider will use the CDR to electronically share your clinical information with other healthcare professionals who are directly involved in your healthcare, and who will view this information in order to support your treatment. The CDR allows them access to your information in order to support your treatment. The CDR allows them access to your information more efficiently, improving the care you receive. Sharing of your information will NOT include email addresses.
How will a Clinical Data Repository enhance my medical care?
- Enhance communication between providers
- Support healthcare decisions and responsibility
- Avoid duplicate testing
- Reduce adverse drug interactions and allergic reactions
- Verify accuracy of information in provider records
- It can save your life – it provides a clinician with an up-to-the-minute picture of a patient’s condition on which to base critical treatment decisions
What type of health information will be shared?
- Health history
- Allergy and medication lists
- Vital signs
- Surgical and family history
MaineHealth Clinical Data Repository Information
Click Here to download the MaineHealth Clinical Data Repository Opt-Out Election form (PDF File).
Click Here to download a copy of the MaineHealth CDR information letter.
What is MaineHealth?
MaineHealth is an integrated healthcare system working together to deliver care efficiently. MaineHealth is ranked among the nation’s best performing healthcare delivery networks.
To learn more about MaineHealth go to www.mainehealth.com.