Coming to our office?
Please observe the following precautions
InterMed follows CDC Guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ll be updating this page regularly, so please check back before your next office visit.
By appointment only – no walk-ins please
We do not allow walk-in visits at any of our practice sites, including our Lab locations. Please call your physician’s office for an in-office or telehealth appointment to ensure you receive care in the most appropriate way and location. If you have an office visit that requires blood work, vaccines, x-rays, or other care, we will do our best to schedule them all on the same day as that appointment, so you’ll make a single trip to our offices.
All patients and visitors entering our offices must cover their nose and mouth, whether you’re fully vaccinated or not.
You can use a homemade cloth mask, your own surgical mask, or a scarf. Your mouth and nose must be covered for the entire visit. This applies to all visitors over the age of 2.
If your nose and mouth are not covered, you will not be allowed to enter the building.
With the COVID surge related to the delta variant, we are again asking patients to help us minimize the number of people in our clinical sites. This will help us decrease the potential spread among patients and will also decrease the risk of infection to our care team members.
- If you need assistance with mobility, memory, or help with language translation, we will continue to welcome the individual helping you with these tasks.
- If you are pregnant, we will continue to allow partners to attend select visits.
Thank you for your consideration in helping us keep each other safe.
All patients will enter our buildings through dedicated entrances:
- 50 Foden Road – Western Avenue side
- 100 Foden Road (East and West Buildings) – courtyard (by the traffic circle)
- Patients arriving for the Acute Care Clinic should enter on the backside of the East building.
- Patients arriving for a swab appointment should enter the drive through adjacent to the East building.
- 84 Marginal Way – First and second floors of the parking garage
- 259 Main Street, Yarmouth – Main and lower levels
Our staff will ask if you have symptoms of COVID or may have been exposed to someone with COVID.
InterMed is offering telehealth services to support the health and well-being of our patients and to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. Telehealth services are available for patients needing care for certain qualifying conditions.