We specialize in comprehensive medical dermatology for adults and children, dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology. Areas of special interest include:
- The diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, including Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgery when appropriate.
- The evaluation of dysplastic nevi.
- The treatment of psoriasis, including phototherapy and biological therapeutics.
- The treatment of cysts, warts and other cutaneous infections.
- The treatment of eczema and other forms of dermatitis.
- The management of acne and rosacea.
Our dermatologists also provide cosmetic services including Botox and various chemical peels.
We have several board-certified dermatologists. One is also a fellowship-trained and board-certified Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgeon. We also have a dermatology-trained nurse practitioner on our team.
The American Academy of Dermatology was founded in 1939. It is the largest, most influential and most representative dermatology group in the United States. With a membership of more than 19,000, it represents virtually all practicing dermatologists in the United States, as well as a growing number of international dermatologists.
To become a fellow of this academy, a dermatologist must successfully complete a 4-year post graduate training program and pass a rigorous examination administered by the American Board of Dermatology. Only board-certified dermatologists by the American Board of Dermatology or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons are granted this privilege.
All of our dermatologists are Fellows of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dermatology Medical Staff
Kathy An Bush, MD, FAAD
Meaghan Daly, MD, FAAD
James D. Dunlop, JD, MD
Kenneth Galeckas, MD, FAAD