InterMed offers PCR and Abbott ID NOW Rapid testing, by appointment only.
We prioritize testing for symptomatic and exposed patients. We have a very limited number of appointments available to use for clearance purposes and encourage you to check out this State-maintained website that lists locations that accommodate all types of testing requests.
InterMed is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic with the safety of patient and staff our top priority.
These steps help keep you and your family healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Always use soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands. Or use a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (like your cell phone) and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Coming to our office? Click here to view our guidelines.
Visit our COVID Frequently Asked Questions page
Good hand washing remains one of the best way to prevent yourself from becoming ill. But what is the best way to wash your hands? Check out these videos:
Guidance for COVID Positive Patients