Patient Forms & Policies
Download these easy to use forms to print and fill out prior to your visit. We look forward to seeing you.
- Patient Communication Form (updated October 2019)
- Authorization To Release Health Care Information
- Maine Health Care Advance Directive
- Release of Immunization Records for school, camp, etc. (Pediatric patients)
New Patient Forms
Please complete prior to your appointment.
- Portland – Marginal Way: Internal Medicine new patient packet (updated January 2019)
- South Portland – Foden Road: Family Medicine new patient packet (updated January 2019)
- Yarmouth: Internal Medicine & Family Medicine new patient packet (updated January 2019)
When you call to schedule an appointment, our dedicated physicians make every effort to accommodate your schedule — often on that same day when you are ill.
Because of the great demand on our providers’ time, we ask that patients notify us 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make an appointment, as missing an appointment or cancelling on short notice often prevents us from caring for other patients.
If you miss an appointment
- A patient who misses a scheduled appointment without providing 24-hours’ notice of cancellation is considered a “no-show.”
- An established patient who is a no-show three or more times within an 18-month period may be dismissed from the practice.
- A new patient to the practice who no-shows or cancels their initial appointment two times with less than 24 hours’ notice shall have their new patient status retracted and will be discharged from the practice.
We understand that extenuating circumstances affect people from time-to-time and will review each situation individually.
Sign up for MyInterMed Account
- Online Bill Pay
- Prompt Payment Discount
- Financial Hardship Program
- Extra Charges (Split Billing)
- Collection Policy
- Medicare Information and Resources
- Plans we accept
- MyMedicare.gov - The Official U.S. Government Site for Medicare